2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cups Pico de Gallo
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
4 thin slices white onion
½ cup shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
2 radishes, sliced
1 fresh avocado, mashed
4 bolillos or French bread rolls, cut lengthwise
1. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chili powder, and 1 cup Pico de Gallo.
2. In another medium bowl, combine lettuce, onion, cheese, and radishes.
3. Spread equal amounts of mashed avocado on each roll.
4. Place equal amounts of chicken and lettuce mixtures inside each roll.
5. Spoon ¼ cup Pico de Gallo over lettuce and close sandwich. Serve immediately.