Nonstick cooking spray
6 each skinless drumsticks and thighs
3 dried ancho chilies, seeded and torn into pieces
2 ¼ cups canned 33% less sodium chicken broth
1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
1 ½ cups fresh tomatillos, husks removed, washed, and diced
2 teaspoons ground cumin
¼ teaspoon salt
2 fresh cactus leaves, cleaned and chopped
¾ pound fresh trimmed green beans
1. Place chicken in a large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cook over medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes per side or until cooked through.
2. While chicken is cooking, prepare mole sauce. Toast ancho chillies in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add broth to skillet and set aside.
3. Spray a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add onion; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add chili and broth mixture, tomatillos, cumin, and salt; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly and transfer to a blender container.
4. Puree until smooth and pour over chicken; cook for 5 minutes more.
5. Cook cactus and green beans in boiling water for about 5 minutes; drain. Serve chicken and sauce over